Thursday, August 9, 2012

Android App Splashtop 2 HD - FREE! - great app for accessing computer from tablet/phone


Splashtop 2 for Android was released today and right now it's Free!

Splashtop 1 normally cost anywhere from $8.99-$19.99 for the HD version, so don't expect the new app to be free for long.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.remote.pad.v2

I don't think this will stay FREE for long. Splashtop is every bit as good as any other android app for accessing your computers remotely.

The new Splashtop 2 is different in that it's optimized for 7 to 10 inch android tablets. It is running beautifully on my HP Touchpad which I flashed with cms 9.2. I've been able to play games and watch HD content on my home computer and play/watch on my tablet with hardly a hitch.

UPDATE: FOR TABLETS ONLY


No comments:

Post a Comment